[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Welcome, one and all!
This welcome message isn't the first (or second, or third) message for the
mailing list, but I thought I should do it anyway.
I'm Tom Haapanen, and while I don't own a Quattro of any kind (only 2 VWs),
I have been following them since the WRC debut back in '81. I thought it
was about time there was a place to talk about them, and I'm happy to see
that quite a few other people think so, too.
Now ... what's appropriate for this list:
* Rallying discussions (WRC, SCCA, ...)
* Racing discussions (Trans-Am, IMSA GTO, GTCC, ...)
* Technical discussions
* Buying or (hopefully not) selling a Quattro
* Driving experiences
* New product info
* ... and any other quattro-related information
The inappropriate list is much shorter:
* Flaming and obnoxious behaviour
* Discussions about the Espace Quadra
* ... and any non-quattro-related topics
Now that that's over with, I'll make my next posting a Who's Who of the
[ \tom haapanen --- university of waterloo --- firstname.lastname@example.org ]
[ "i don't even know what street canada is on" -- al capone ]