[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
- To: quattro@aries.East.Sun.COM
- Subject: Snow chains?
- From: jallred@spdg.COM (John Allred)
- Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1993 10:10:25 -0800 (PST)
- In-Reply-To: <9301251801.AA19569@TIS.COM> from "David I. Dalva" at Jan 25, 93 01:01:33 pm
- Operating-System: SunOS 4.1.2 2
- Organization: Stratos Product Development Group
Snowy conditions brings up another question -- does anyone have any
real world experience with snow chains and Quattros? The manual
discourages use of chains; when required by the law, it says to put
them on the front tires only. Further, one manufacturer of chains
says that only cable style chains should be used on Quattros (perhaps
for tire/fender clearance?).