[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: AudiWatch Update #9 (Tm)
- To: quattro@aries.East.Sun.COM (Quattro mailing list)
- Subject: Re: AudiWatch Update #9 (Tm)
- From: email@example.com (Tom Haapanen)
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1993 01:04:57 -0500
- In-Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Glen D. Powell) "AudiWatch Update #9 (Tm)" (Feb 8, 13:12)
- Reply-To: email@example.com (Tom Haapanen)
> Audi AG confirmed that the company is discussing building a plant
> in the U.S., but said it is also considering Canada and Mexico.
> Audi AG officials stressed that the talks are still in the early
> stages and that we shouldn't expect any kind of a decision until
> this summer. Spokesmen at Volkswagen of America Inc. wouldn't
> confirm the plan.
Incidentally, Ontario premier Bob Rae was in Germany last week trying
to talk Audi into building the plant in Ontario. Apparently other
locations being considered are Kentucky, Tennesseee and Mexico.
[ \tom haapanen | "only auto racing, bullfighting and mountain climbing are ]
[ firstname.lastname@example.org | sports -- all others are only games" -- ernest hemingway ]
[ waterloo engineering software | "to thine own self be true" -- polonius ]