[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: '88 90 Quattro FOR SALE???
----- Begin Included Message -----
>From GPOWELL@rimail.interlan.com Tue Sep 21 08:33:28 1993
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 93 08:28:43 EST
From: "POWELL, GLEN" <GPOWELL@rimail.interlan.com>
Subject: '88 90 Quattro FOR SALE???
Does anyone know who recently had the 1988 90 Quattro
for sale? I think they were out of NY. I know someone
that is SERIOUSLY interested in that automobile.
----- End Included Message -----
That would be me.
Please have this person contact me PRONTO! I was planning to sell (dump) the
car to Car Cash (groan) on Saturday... If this person wants to buy
it s/he would have to do it fast, and come down to the city; I have
virtually no free time between now and my one-way plane flight (Sep. 30)
You can either do email, or call me at (212)640-7459 (day) (212)727-3457 (night)
Below is the original msg I posted:
>From email@example.com Thu Sep 2 11:04:46 1993
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 93 10:55:00 EDT
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Roger Kaplan)
Subject: Baby for sale
Unfortunately, I need to sell my baby and move to England for awhile.
Would anyone be interested in buying my 1988 90 Quattro? (4D sedan)
* Red clearcoat, black leather interior
* All the 90 Quattros came fully loaded: leather seats, sunroof, ABS,
driving lights, motorized everything, etc.
* Has all of the few possible extras: trip computer, heated seats, ski sack,
BBS wheels. The only thing it doesnt have is motorized seats, which werent
* "Ungo Box" alarm system w/ remote
* less than 55K miles (low for 5.5 yr old car)
* Goodyear GT+4 tires
* Brand new battery
* Excellent shape, garaged most (last 4 of 5 years) of its life.
All routine maintenance (records available).
* ...and I'll throw in the Bentley manual for free!
I'm asking $9500/OBO.
There's two catches:
1) We would have to complete the sale by Sept 20 (or so)
2) You have to come down to New York City to get it. I cannot afford
to take any time off between now and when I leave.
Incidentally, the bluebook value is ~$9500 wholesale, ~$13,500 retail.
The yellow book value is around $8000 (but that assumes a dealer and his
ability to throw money into it).