[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Rims For Sale (?)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Audi Mailing List)
- Subject: Rims For Sale (?)
- From: Dan Simoes <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jul 1994 13:03:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
In the event I end up keeping our '88 90, I'll just get
steel rims I think and mount some snows (who was going to
sell me those? Dave?)
At any rate, this past winter I tried to order a set of 4 steel
rims with snows for the car. Almost 2 months later, what
I received for my trouble was a set of alloys with snows :).
Here are the specs:
- 14" MSW (Made by OZ Italy I'm pretty sure) Type 23
- 6 spoke, 4 lug
- Machined face and lip with silver/black accents and clear coat
- 4x108mm, 45mm offset 6Jx14 (fits at least the 80/90)
- Pirelli Winter/S2 185/70R14 (I think)
- used 2 months this past winter
I don't have a great interest in selling the tires, but if you
are going to use the rims for snows, you might as well benefit
from the mounting and balancing. It's a bit of a waste though,
which is the other reason for selling them - these are too nice
to beat up in the winter, they deserve to be on in the summer.
If I had a quattro, these would definitely be on the car as I
think they look much sportier than the stock rims.
I haven't decided on a firm price yet - for the rims, no
less than $100 each, so $400. The snows were $70 each, but
we can talk about that. I have no clue about shipping, but I
did save the cardboard that came with the rims just in case.
Each rim also comes with 4 new lug bolts and the 'MSW' center
I can fax a picture of the rim if you're interested.
| Dan |
Dan Simoes firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Programmer (914) 789-5378
Advanced Network & Services Elmsford, NY