Re: Chip & Exhaust for '87 Coupe

> Give Borla exhausts a try too. Seems to have good write-ups in Euro Car.
> Uses a high quality (non-magnetic stainless) stock and makes performance
> mufflers.

I'd like to second that recommendation.  Borla is the class of the world for
any exhaust system needs.  I used (to own and still am) a Lincoln Continental
enthusiast.  Borla makes full exhaust for my favorites, the 61-67 4-door
convertibles.  borla is not cheap (in any sense), you pay for what you get, but
you get what you pay for (the very best!).

Bart Chambers
86 911 Cabriolet (Guards Red)
87 Syncro (Quattro in Disguise)
Feline Varmints Spike & Felix