To Obtain D&W Catalog...

I've been receiving the D & W catalog for about four years now.
The easiest
source for me has been ordering it by fax from Tim Stiles Racing in
the UK.  They've been charging me about L10.00 or so plus shipping.  They
are a well-known VW/Audi tuner in the UK and state that they are able

provide anything that is in the catalog.  As a VW/Audi tuner, they offer

parts & services of their own, *their* catalog
is free
and they welcome overseas business.  Their fax number is
(This includes the country code).  Hope this proves helpfulx

M. W. Stein