Subject: Biella Corp.
Author:  cpalmer@dingo.webo.dg.com
Date:    8/22/94  1:30 PM

> minute until I step on the brake pedal.  My mechanic Marek @ Biella Corp in
> Sudbury

Would you email me the address and phone number for Biella Corp.
I have heard about them and may switch over to haveing
them maintain my Coupe.
What sort of experiences have you had with them??

Chris Palmer                                "Ashes to ashes,
Data General Corporation                     dust to dust,
Enterprise Solutions Engineering Division    If Lillee don't get you,
chris_palmer@dg.com                          Thommo must!"