[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
comments on 1989 200 Quattro (normally aspirated)?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: comments on 1989 200 Quattro (normally aspirated)?
- From: jallred@spdg.COM (John Allred)
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 1994 15:36:09 -0700 (PDT)
- In-Reply-To: <199409192128.AA14796@swiss.ans.net> from "firstname.lastname@example.org" at Sep 19, 94 05:28:16 pm
- Operating-System: SunOS 4.1.3 1
- Organization: Stratos Product Development Group
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
We're considering the purchase of a 1989 200 Quattro. Any comments
from the net, pro or con?
The car has 61k miles on it. The dealer has no maintenance records, so I'm
going to assume that the expensive 60k mile maintenance hasn't been
done, and will negotiate accordingly. There's also a rumble in the
left front wheel while turning -- do wheel bearing normally go this soon?
The dealer (in the Seattle area) is asking $13900. I think we can get
them down from that price.
Thanks in advance.
John Allred (email@example.com)
Stratos Product Development Group, Seattle, WA
I, for one, _liked_ gridlock.