Front brake pads... -Reply

Just got a replacement set of brake pads for the front, and they have
wires in them!  Anyone else seen these???  Got them from a chain store
(not dealer), they are Lucas/Girling 087-1215, metallics.  Is this right?  No
pictures in Bentley showing wires...and when I say wires, I mean 2
wires with a connector on them coming out of the pads.

Those wires are for the brake sensor (ya know, that idiot light that tells
you that you have to pull out your credit card again). I had my light go on
and the brake pads where only a lear and a half old...I found out quickly
enough that those wires can break and