[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
RE: brake idiot light
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RE: brake idiot light
- From: email@example.com (Zafer Mehmood )
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 09:57:05 +0500
- Original-From: mhcnet!zm (Zafer Mehmood )
- Original-To: swiss.ans.net!quattro
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
> <O>Does sound like a bad pressure accumulator. To confirm, press the brake
> <O>pedal repeatedly while engine is idling, the warning light should come on,
> <O>then shut off after sometime or when you rev the engine. Simple job
> <O>to replace it. I bought it from PAP for $199.
> <O>87 5000 TQ
> Today PAP quoted me $265 for one (88 5000 CSTQ wagon) - do they just make
> these prices up as they go along??
I should have mentioned that when I bought the pressure accumulator at
PAP (I think it was July), they had a summer special sale going on.