[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: important note about boge shocks availability
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: important note about boge shocks availability
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Zafer Mehmood )
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 10:11:44 +0500
- Original-From: mhcnet!zm (Zafer Mehmood )
- Original-To: swiss.ans.net!quattro
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
> You talked to Dave at RD about a container full of
> Boge shocks stuck at customs.
> Were these shocks imported by Boge, or RD?
> When I have talked to RD they have been less than informed
> about the products they claimed to be able to provide.
> None of what I was after has ever been in stock.
Here's my experience with RD...
When I was looking to buy Boge Turbo Gas struts for my '87 5000TQ about
18 months ago, RD had the lowest price but didn't have the shocks in stock.
They said they were back-ordered. I ended up buying the shocks from Stranos
for about $5 more per shock.