[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
RE: RE: Parking brake cables on Quattors
- To: "quattro list"email@example.com
- Subject: RE: RE: Parking brake cables on Quattors
- From: "Dan Bocek" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 14:20:35 PDT
- Organization: Digital Instruments, Santa Barbara, CA
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
> On a related note, I tried to bleed my brakes a few months
> ago... the fronts were fine, but the fluid refused to come
> out faster than a trickle from the rear calipers, even with
> the nipple fully removed and *lots* of pressure on the
> brake pedal. The brakes did seem to move when the pedal
> was stepped on. Any guesses?
You need to first bleed the master cylinder.