[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Audi 90
A few other things that I have found different in the new sport 90
as opposed to the 20valve (1991) version of the Audi 90. I know
these are minor but I wonder why Audi chose to do this:
1) The 3 gauges below the cassete-deck are now gone, in place
is an ashtray. I noticed this when checking out a '94 sport quattro.
Are these gauges irrelevant, how many people actually look at these
2) There is now a telescopic antenna, as opposed to the antenna
built into the front/rear windshields - This move probably provides
better reception, but also another to break-down more easily?
3) The 'quattro' writing that once appeared on the rear window
and quarter windows is now absent (I actually liked that!)
4) I might be imagining, but on the 20valve 90's was there not a
wooden shift knob? The sport quattro I looked at had a plain black one.
Maybe this only comes with leather, who knows? The rest of the car
had nice wooden trim on the dash/doors.
Have I missed anything from this list? I guess on the additions list
you have dual airbags, and an outside temperature gauge, bitchin five-
- Re: Audi 90
- From: Andrew Duane USG/PE <firstname.lastname@example.org>