[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Digital Oil Pressure Gauge
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Digital Oil Pressure Gauge
- From: email@example.com (Joseph Charles Bossolini)
- Date: Sun, 27 Nov 1994 16:10:12 -0500
- In-Reply-To: Phil@sievers.demon.co.uk (Phil Payne) "Digital Oil Pressure Gauge" (Nov 27, 9:16am)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
On Nov 27, 9:16am, Phil Payne wrote:
> The only reasonable solution I've come up with so far is to mount a normal
> (analogue dial) instrument down in the bottom of the driver's side dashboard
> bin - where the driver can see it but it doesn't interfere with the overall
> internal aesthetics.
> Anyone got any better ideas?
> (The oil pressure switch recommended by Audi, BTW, has terminals both for the
> oil pressure warning light and for a gauge. Apparently, gauges were fitted to
> some vehicles.)
> Phil Payne
>-- End of excerpt from Phil Payne
There is an assembly that replaces the cover for the instrument panel
that adds a space on the right side of the inst. pod for gauges. Can't
remember where to get it from! Ti should be able to give some more
info since I know his 4000 has one!
Some 4000/coupes did come with oil pressure gauges (analog).