[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: intercooler
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 28 Nov 1994 12:47:47 -0500
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Nov 28 12:47:47 1994
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
- Ua-Content-Id: 474712281194
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 28 Nov 1994 12:47:47 -0500action Relayed
Man! This flockin' Notes Email is a POS!
I was saying that the Rte.2 hill out of Boston is a good one when I was
so rudely interupted by the Notes God.....
I run a temp guage, yes. I typically see around 180 F under "normal"
driving and very rarely above 200 F, without the aux radiator and with
the air on. Perhaps the later-model ur-Quattros have better cooling in
the head/block.....I know there are far fewer complaints about warped
heads, cracked exhausts, etc. with the 85s. I do run a 160 F thermostat
and fan thermoswitch, however.