[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Maine Forest Pro Rally THIS WEEKEND!!!
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Maine Forest Pro Rally THIS WEEKEND!!!
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 29 Nov 1994 09:58:00 -0500
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Nov 29 09:58:00 1994
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
- Ua-Content-Id: 005809291194
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 29 Nov 1994 09:58:00 -0500action Relayed
The Maine Forest SCCA Pro Rally is this weekend in Rumford Maine, USA. It
runs Friday night and Saturday, Dec. 2 & 3. This may be your last chance
to see many-time SCCA Pro Rally Champion, Paul Choiniere, at the wheel of
his killer S2 TQC. This rally will again include the longest special
stage in the USA, 25 miles, Friday night. The Chairman for this event is
again John Buffum, 11 time SCCA Pro Rally Champion and Quattro builder
and driver extroardinaire. Bring warm clothes, it always snows and is
COLD. For more info call Ted Goddard at 802-263-5678. Spectating is FREE.
There will be other Quattros there and also Zwart's Carrera 4 Pro Rally
Porsche. The turboed 4000Q will likely be there as well. Rally
Headquarters is at the Madison Hotel, Rte. 2, Rumford ME. I had typed in
almost the entire event information sheet, but this )*(@#&%)*(&$'n
Slowtus Notes (Tm) mail program burped again before I could send it off,
so you all get this short version, sorry.....
I'll be in the silver '87 TQW or the red '84 4000Q, both with many
antennae and SCCA stickers, etc, or try for me on CB Ch 19, well be "out
SEE YOU IN MAINE!