[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: OXYS Light Reset
- To: Ron Gault <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: OXYS Light Reset
- From: Robert Phillips <R3RFP@VM1.CC.UAKRON.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 06 Dec 94 13:39:55 EST
- In-Reply-To: Message of 6 Dec 1994 07:56:57 -0200 from<Ron_Gault@qmailgw.bmd.trw.com>
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
I recently reset the o2 light on my 87 4000S 4-cyl. It is just a little hole
in the back of the gauge panel with a wire-like protrusion inside the hole.
I pressed the wire down, with an audible click and it reset. I have an 84
instrument panel at home and will check later on today to see if it is similar
or the same. give me a few hours...