[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: (repost) MSW alloys + Pirelli snows (fwd)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Philip J Ethier)
- Subject: Re: (repost) MSW alloys + Pirelli snows (fwd)
- From: Dan Simoes <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 13:40:24 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org (Audi Mailing List)
- In-Reply-To: <9412131810.AA08682@swamp.stpaul.gov.stpaul.gov> from "Philip J Ethier" at Dec 13, 94 12:09:59 pm
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
I forgot to include specs. Sigh. I'll copy the list too.
They are for the Audi cars with 4-108mm with 45mm offset, 6Jx14.
That includes 4000/80/90 series and maybe the 5000/100.
I doubt they will fit a Quantum Syncro. For that car I
would recommend a 13" steel rim - Tire Rack has a package for around
$350 or so, or you can go 14" for a bit more.
I forgot price too: I'm looking for $100 each plus shipping.
Note - that includes the snows, already mounted and balanced.
Remember, these are alloys. Tire Rack wants almost $400 just
for used steel rims and snows.
| Dan |
Dan Simoes email@example.com
Advanced Network & Services (914) 789-5378
100 Clearbrook Road Elmsford, NY 10523