[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: FAQ so far... -Reply
- To: Andrew Duane <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: FAQ so far... -Reply
- From: Robert Phillips <R3RFP@VM1.CC.UAKRON.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 94 00:41:54 EST
- In-Reply-To: Message of Tue, 13 Dec 1994 11:09:02 -0500 (EST) from<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
<inverted brakes for when you're upside down on 5000?
The brakes for upside down driving concern the sunroof. In the event
that your 5000 should perform an "unintended inversion" you should open the
sunroof so that the little airfoil in the front will safely stop the vehicle.
That's what they say in the manual...