[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: E-box schematics?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: E-box schematics?
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 23 Dec 1994 08:12:42 -0500
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Dec 23 08:12:41 1994
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
- Ua-Content-Id: 411208231294
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 23 Dec 1994 08:12:42 -0500action Relayed
The ur-Quattro has the Hitachi CPU becuse Bosch could not supply the
needed units fast enough and in the very low volumes for what was a
hand-built automobile and expected to be of very limited production.
I sure could use those schematics! If I can ascertain the facts clearly
enough, I will do the CPU mod for the 5000 that permits proper operation
of the OEM boost display.