[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: CPU-controlled '88 ur-Quattro WG?
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: CPU-controlled '88 ur-Quattro WG?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 27 Dec 1994 10:24:49 -0500
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Dec 27 10:24:49 1994
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
- Ua-Content-Id: 492410271294
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 27 Dec 1994 10:24:49 -0500action Relayed
I believe the IA Stage II mod just adds additional advance (actually
reduced retard under boost) and is also EPA approved vs the origianl IA
mod (Stage I). I usually run 2.0 Bar or even a tad higher (15 PSI) with
no problems. I have run as high as 17-18 PSI on the track, also with no
shutdowns or other problems. You may have a problem with the inlet-temp
sensor if she shuts down at or around 4000 RPM.