[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Brake warning light, wipers, Delco sucks
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Brake warning light, wipers, Delco sucks
- From: Robert Phillips <R3RFP@VM1.CC.UAKRON.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 95 10:17:52 EST
- In-Reply-To: Message of Mon, 09 Jan 95 18:35:00 PST from <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
<5000S brake warning light that comes on and beeps....
My father's 84 5000S does the same thing, except his never shuts off. When
the car is started, it remains quiet for a while, waiting for him. After
driving for a while, the brake light comes on intermittently and beeps and
flashes it's little heart out. It's only a minor annoyance, as he has
resolved to "live with it", but I want to fix it. Anyone???
car: 84 5000S, 5-cly, non-turbo, etc.
125k miles, brakes have been checked and rechecked, fluid level
is fine, and he has been driving it in this state for about a year
with no complaints about losing brakes.