[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: Washing your car.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: Re: Washing your car.
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 27 Jan 1995 12:00:53 -0500
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Jan 27 12:00:53 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
- Ua-Content-Id: 530012270195
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 27 Jan 1995 12:00:53 -0500action Relayed
A professional auto detailer that I know uses only LIQUID dishwashing
detergent, like Ivory or other similar LIQUID dishwashing detergents. He
uses only 100% coton towels for washing and also uses old, broken-in but
CLEAN synthetic brushes for washing and removing surface dirt and grime.
He likes to use the brushes Vs towels, says it's easier on the paint and
better floats the dirt away to avoid scratches. He also waxes frequently!
Just another datapoint,