  A few days ago Scott said jokeingly that you could not get a better
price on the RS2 turbo unless you had a frau in the faterlund.  Guess
what. . . I do!  A year ago I spent a whole summer with a nice german
girl. (What a summer!)  Although I have not talked to her recently, I
believe she would be glad to hear from me.  She is a car nut like
myself(probably the reason we got along so well) and I bet she would be
glad see what she could do about pricing on the RS2 turbo.  Anyone
	I can not promise anything but. . .

	Why didn't I think of this before?