Re: UK CLub News (Quattro mags).

Phil Payne wrote:

>One of the events planned for 1995, BTW, is a major meet at the
>Silverstone racing circuit on 28 July - the goal is to get 100 urqs on the

The (very small) pictures in Classic Cars of October 94 already made
several of our Dutch Audi Coupe club members dream about a trip to this
event. I will surely be there, and combine this with a holiday in England.
Maybe I'll visit the Formula One Grand Prix on 16 July as well.
Do you already have a schedule for the meeting? And for the Historic Festival?
I guess the Festival runs until Sunday afternoon?