[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Another good parts source
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Another good parts source
- From: email@example.com (Zafer Mehmood )
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 18:01:54 +0500
- Original-From: mhcnet!zm (Zafer Mehmood )
- Original-To: swiss.ans.net!quattro
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
I had recommended my local Audi dealer, Bernardsville Audi for repairs
in the Central NJ area previously. That recommendation still stands.
Now, the dealership has changed hands and has a new name - Somerset Hills
Audi. The mechanics are the same (as competent as before).
The parts department is now offering Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche parts
at a discount via mail order. I know the parts manager, Stephan Soto,
personally and have worked out the following deal for the "quattro" list
- Prices 15% off dealer list
- No UPS shipping charges within the US
- No COD charges for orders over $50
- A one-time extra 10% off bonus for orders over $100
- Technical advise given over the phone (can speak to the mechanics
if need be)
Phone numbers: 1(800)8-NEW AUDI (within NJ only)
(908)766-1023 (from anywhere)
When you call, ask for Stephan and identify yourself as a member of the
internet "quattro" list. I've told Stephan that we have another Audi dealer
(Linda @ Carlsen) who gives us good prices. So, he might be able to beat
Linda's prices on some items. This will be a good second source for those
"dealer-only" items. Stephan said that he will be able to get some parts
through the aftermarket (vs. Audi) for much less - same OEM parts, just
bought through another source.
Dan, could you please add this to the parts vendor list on the server?
Others are welcome to pass this info on to the porschephiles, corrado-l
and other vw lists.
I have no affiliation with Somerset Hills Audi other than as a satisfied
Zafer Mehmood AT&T Bell Laboratories
firstname.lastname@example.org Murray Hill, NJ