Re: NO2 injection

> bros. '89 Ford Probe turbo uses this valve (and he indicated that it is a
> very healthy dia., BTW), not sure on the price, but it is available at your
> local ford dealer..
> Scott
 Blasphemer!!!  A Ford part on my Audi?  I'd surely have to cleverly
diguise it as a Bosch part, perhaps by hanging an enourmous price tag on
it.   Well I'm sure its not actually MADE by Ford, more likely a Mazda
part like the rest of the car...         However, if it has a big enough
diameter I just might be interested...  Hmmm I bet its pretty cheap..