[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Brakes on 1988 90?
- To: email@example.com (Audi Mailing List)
- Subject: Brakes on 1988 90?
- From: Dan Simoes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 17:28:06 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
I ended up having the wheel bearing put in at a local shop
(more on that later) and the guy commented that the brakes and
rotors were nearly shot.
- I inspected the pads when I mounted my snows in Dec, they looked
fine then... Could they have gone bad so quickly?
- No noise or squealing from the brakes, they work OK (?)
- Isn't there a sensor that's supposed to light up for low pads?
Pricing so far...rotors $34 each (ATE/OEM), Repco MM pads $54 a set
| Dan |
Dan Simoes email@example.com
Advanced Network & Services (914) 789-5378
100 Clearbrook Road Elmsford, NY 10523