[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: 4000q motor swaps
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: 4000q motor swaps
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 14 Mar 1995 14:55:31 -0500
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Mar 14 14:55:31 1995
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 315514140395
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 14 Mar 1995 14:55:31 -0500action Relayed
Yes, the ur-Q is based on the 4000 platform, or vice-versa. But, again, I
have to ask why?
Why go to the trouble and expense of porting the ur-Q engine into a 4000Q
when the ur-Q
is superior is just about every way? Do you *really* need those two extra
space is about the same.....
Now, if you want to be different and/or really like an expensive
technical challenge, power to
ya! That I *can* understand. I wish you great success in your "port".
Vorsprung durch Technik!