Re: your mail

On Tue, 14 Mar 1995, Bob D'Amato wrote:

> BTW Im also looking for a 5000 turbo donor car and/or a crucnhed v8 donor
> engine et al.
> Will someone please put a stop to this madness and talk me out of it all?
	I can't talk you out of this, it is a great idea.   But then I am
a sucker fro sleepers.  How 'bout an Audi Fox, with a V-8
drivetrain?  Or a later VW Fox 2-door wagon with the same?

Graydon D. Stuckey

'86 Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro		'83 Mazda RX7, SCCA Solo II F-Prepared
'83 Mazda RX7, street car		'85 Mazda RX7, street car
GDS Racing				(810) 733-7383
4081 Sheraton Drive,			EMAIL:graydon@apollo.gmi.edu
Flint, MI 48532				Cogito ergo Zoom!!