Re: My first venture to the Q-net

On Fri, 17 Mar 1995, joff wrote:

> On 16 Mar 1995, Randall Paquette wrote:
> > How about the painted (off white) alloy wheels on my 5000, slightly corroded and
> > covered with brake dust - I can't find any product to remove all the crap - any
> > suggestions.

what do you reccommend for the 'alloy' speedlines on the coupe quattro?
The previous owner really neglected them, and the clearcloat is coming
off in sheets.  Can I bead blast them? Will it still look OK? I would
prefer not sending them out to be done, but I certainly could...

Never bead blasted a mag before... then clear coat again?  mx

Bob D'Amato                     |Information and Technology Center
Southern New England Telephone	|
Voice: 203-771-7081		|mx@starfleet.itc.snetlink.com
Fax:   203-773-3398		|	or
Pager: no Way!!!!!		|bob.damato@starfleet.itc.snetlink.com