*QCUSA southern event

         Hey Fletch,
               Thanks a lot.  I think I will let Kent Anderson know that the so
uthern states aren't being fairly represented--we need a QCUSA event in the Sou
theast.  If there had been an event at Road Atlanta in the past, I will try to
find out who organized it and talk to him.  Maybee I can get some help to reduc
e the workload as you said--I think someone who had done this before could help
               Well, I'll do this next week and try to find out how many member
s are in my region.  Maybee put up a post to see who might be interested.