Re: UV lights

On Sat, 18 Mar 1995, Robert Phillips wrote:

> Sorta serious, sorta not:
> 1. Would one be able to tan by this type of lighting?
> OR
> 2. Would this be like "Ambervision" sunglassses for the night-time?
> I'm a bit lost, 		----Bob

Not sure what ambervision is, and UV will tan you, but if Im not in front
of it... :)  Its not dangerous like microwave etc...

It shouldnt be harmfull to anyone in front of me, As someone stated,
kinda like a glorified '60's blacklight... just better!

Bob D'Amato                     |Information and Technology Center
Southern New England Telephone	|
Voice: 203-771-7081		|mx@starfleet.itc.snetlink.com
Fax:   203-773-3398		|	or
Pager: no Way!!!!!		|bob.damato@starfleet.itc.snetlink.com