Re: 959 Sighting Doubtful

On Tue, 21 Mar 1995, Steve Powers wrote:

> My brother John plays volleyball with a Washington State Patrol detective.
> John, who's an afficianado of speed and all things fast, asked him about
> Bill Gates' and Paul Allen's 959s. When asked what would happen to Bill's
> car _if_ they found it, the detective replied "crush it".
Thats just the typical police officer with penis envy. Since they dont
have one themselves, they have to use their 'power' to prove a point.

Bob D'Amato                     |Information and Technology Center
Southern New England Telephone	|
Voice: 203-771-7081		|mx@starfleet.itc.snetlink.com
Fax:   203-773-3398		|	or
Pager: no Way!!!!!		|bob.damato@starfleet.itc.snetlink.com