[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
re: 20V ur-Qs in US?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: re: 20V ur-Qs in US?
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 23 Mar 1995 08:10:51 -0500
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Mar 23 08:10:51 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 511008230395
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 23 Mar 1995 08:10:51 -0500action Relayed
No, the 20V ur-Q never made it to the US. Too bad.....
'85 was the last year for the ur-Q in the states. The 20V ur-Q wasn't
introduced till around '89 I think, and the last one was built in '91.
Not too bad, a 10-year production life for what was supposed to be a
hand-built run of 200 or 500 to homologate them for Pro-Rally