5KTQ: Re: Help my 5KTQ

On Mar 24,  9:00am, Michael Spiers wrote:
> Subject: Re: Help my 5KTQ
> I'm sorry to change the pace of this conversation, but what exactly are these
> stages you guys are talking about?  I always just thought the fan turned on
> off whenever it got hot...
> -Mike
> 87 5000CS TQ
>-- End of excerpt from Michael Spiers

	The 5K (only turbos?) have a three-speed cooling fan: normal,
	loud, and wind-tunnel speeds :-).  If you live in a not-so-hot
	place, you may never hear the third: I only hear it in summer
	here in the Bay Area.  And if you don't pay close attention,
	you may not have noticed the lowest speed.

Arun Rao
1001 W. Cutting Blvd.
Pt. Richmond, CA 94804