[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Special Tools?

I am looking to price a special tool to remove struts on my Audi 200T. I 
remember a company by the name of Zelenda (sp?) which sold special tools for 
German cars. Anyone have an address or phone number for this company?