[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: Chipped and Cam teeth

> 1. Where can I buy an adjustable wastegate (dial a boost?).

Go to your local fish store, and buy an aquarium bleeder valve.  They 
work great.

> 2. My catalytic converter is not connected, how will this affect the set up
> you described, and is a schrick cam smog legal in california(?) or will it
> pass emissions.

I can tell you from personal experience that you will have absolutely no 
problems passing CA emissions with the Schrick.

                                                         Dan Bocek