[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: DRL's on 5KTQ?
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: Re: DRL's on 5KTQ?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 03 Apr 1995 07:15:17 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Apr 03 07:15:17 1995
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 171507030495
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 03 Apr 1995 07:15:17 -0400action Relayed
I've been using "daytime running lights" for years simply by turning on
the parking lights with Euro headlight "city lights", those tiny little
bulbs that light up the inside of Euro H4 headlamps. I consider all the
running lights being on an additional safety advantage, IMFO. The daytime
running lights *definitely* help to move "cottonheads" out of the hammer
lane and also lowers the number of jerks that pull out in front of you,
cut you off, etc. The lights seem to make 'em think twice.....