[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Heater cores...
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: Heater cores...
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 10 Apr 1995 12:09:33 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Apr 10 12:09:33 1995
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 330912100495
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 10 Apr 1995 12:09:33 -0400action Relayed
Beware: I don't believe that SCCA Solo-II Stock-class rules permit
removal of A/C, heaters, etc, at least not any longer, perhaps back in
'81 it was allowed.....