Re: ovlov

Bob wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Apr 1995, Benjawan Kuecharoenwong wrote:

> > Why do many of you call Volvo ovlov ?
> HE SAID IT! I HEARD HIM!!! HE SAID IT! What should we do
>  guys?!?!?!?!  Have him donate car parts??? Wash our cars
> for a few weeks?? Pay our insurance?

> Maybe just a simple beating....

Quarter mile, oval track, or slalom?

Hey, by the way guys, why are all of you so damn sensitive about the V word

Maybe their rock solid (uh, wait a minute...

Where's that nomex suit.

Okay. Zip.

Where was I?

Oh, right.

Maybe their rock solid reliability? Start-every-morning no-surprises
get-me-where-I'm-going way of doing things? Electrical systems that pass juice
*only* in the direction intended, to parts that need, and not to parts that
shouldn't get electricity? A certain lack of intense heat under the hood? Gauges
that gauge, lights that light, switches that switch? Door handles that don't
fall off? Reasonably priced parts/service? Knowledgeable dealers/mechanics?

Naw. Couldn't be that, huh?

Methinks that youse guys are just allergic to words that have the letter "V" in
them, and of course ovloV has two.

Lee Levitt
1988 Volvo 745 Turbo 106K
and something else, can't remember