[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: 5KCSTQ-Euro lights? Coupe GT Euros?
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: 5KCSTQ-Euro lights? Coupe GT Euros?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 20 Apr 1995 07:11:42 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Apr 20 07:11:41 1995
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 411107200495
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 20 Apr 1995 07:11:42 -0400action Relayed
If that'87 5KTQ has the same headlights as the '87 5KTQW (I think so) you
might just want to go with the factory replacement type, those headlights
work pretty well, unlike those *)@$#$'n 4000s.