Re: Splitfire /ignition systems

   Any ign. system with extra 'fluff' on it turns me off. I don't need extra
   differences and load. So therefore, unlike MSD and Crane, Jacobs 'thinks'
   more, which is nice because none of us have a flow-bench, (???)  so it's
   possible that all cyl. are not flowing evenly nor are our fuel inj.
   matched. Jacobs won't cure that, but it will smooth out the cyl. balance

It also allows for occasional "bad tank of gas" and merely backs off the
performance curve, rather than detonating the piston into shrapnel...