[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Factory exhaust systems?? ACK!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: Factory exhaust systems?? ACK!
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 08 May 1995 07:21:23 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT May 08 07:21:23 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 232107080595
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 08 May 1995 07:21:23 -0400action Relayed
I think you'll do a lot better with that custom-built system. One of the
few ways you can shave weight legally in SCCA Solo II is with a lighter
exhaust system. I had one custom bent from 2 1/4" tube, from the
converter back, into a 2 1/2" SS SuperTrapp muffler. Superlight Vs stock
and lighter than anything else I can think of off hand. The tunability of
the 'Trapp is also an advantage for auto-x. Whole system installed, parts
and labor, ~$250 US.