[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Next AudiWatch (Tm) QUATTRO CHALLENGE May 17th
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Next AudiWatch (Tm) QUATTRO CHALLENGE May 17th
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 08 May 1995 07:50:46 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT May 08 07:50:46 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 465007080595
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 08 May 1995 07:50:46 -0400action Relayed
Gottah lottah requests for another AudiWatch (Tm) Quattro Challenge!
So here goes, Wednesday May 17th at New England Dragway in Epping, NH
Gates open at 5 pm, racing starts at 6 pm, $12 US for all the 1/4 mile
runs you can make.
"Track food" is available at NED. Ever eat a cheesburger with nitro on it
and burning rubber
smoke in the air? It's a new taste treat you just gottah try to believe!
Lemme know if you are going to show up and I'll keep a list. Send me
name, car make and color, etc. Look for the '84 4000Q with crappy red
paint and park nearby.
See yah there,