Re: Fwd: Re: Competition cries "OOWWWW...

On Tue, 9 May 1995, Steven Verona wrote:

> Why is the MX-6 more suited to winning the class?  Is it the car or the
> driver.  Could Andy win the nats with a 4kq?  I hate to think that I
> don't have a prayer on a national level because of my car, reguardless
> of my abilities as a driver.
> Steve  Verona
Well... when I was in san francisco for a month, i had rented an mx6.
That think was such a piece of junk, I couldnt wait to get back to my
4000.  Now how in the world could an mx-6 win when the 4000 wouldnt?! I
doubt the mx-6 is better balanced at all.  It must be in the driver.  and
if that driver could win in an mx-6, think of what he could do in the

my nickel

Bob D'Amato                     |Information and Technology Center
Southern New England Telephone	|
Voice: 203-771-7081		|mx@starfleet.itc.snetlink.com
Fax:   203-773-3398		|	or
Pager: no Way!!!!!		|bob.damato@starfleet.itc.snetlink.com