[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Factory exh performance?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: Factory exh performance?
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 10 May 1995 07:24:51 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT May 10 07:24:51 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 502407100595
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 10 May 1995 07:24:51 -0400action Relayed
For me, sound was *never* the goal. The goal was always performance,
and sound always secondary. Scott, how do you derive the "tiny %" figure
for the restriction presented by the stock mufflers? Are you guesssing?
You claim that sleeving a cat makes a big enough difference in
flow to be worth the effort Vs an empty cat, but then you claim that
replacing all the stock mufflers with straight pipe has no benefit?
Your positions appear to be in direct conflict.....