[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Koni Help Needed! & EC magazine
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: Koni Help Needed! & EC magazine
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 11 May 1995 07:51:38 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT May 11 07:51:38 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 385107110595
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 11 May 1995 07:51:38 -0400action Relayed
Those big potholes su_k! I went full stiff in the rear and 2 turns stiff
in the front.
The total adjustment range is about 2 1/2 turns. I would never suggest
for street use unless you really like a stiff ride and know what it is
setup should work well for you in auto-x and really helps to overcome
of the understeer, though playing with tire pressures and the diffs locks
well can all but eliminate it.
On a related note, there are two excellent articles in the latest EC
One very technical/theoretical article on turbos and one on a tuned RS2
with >400HP. They are running like 10x17" front wheels and 8.5X17" rear
wheels with similarly dissimilar (how's that!) tires sizes, all to
understeer. This RS2 RSR does 0-60 in I think it was 3.5 sec even with
a 2-3 shift at 55 MPH! The new AWD 911 Turbo takes like 4+ 0-60.....
Oh, I think there is also an article on the AWD 911 Turbo in there.
Highly recommended ready and worth searching out. More details
in an upcoming AudiWatch Update (Tm).