[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: AWD 850
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 26 Jul 1995 00:50:39 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Jul 26 00:50:39 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 395000260795
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 26 Jul 1995 00:50:39 -0400action Relayed
> The Audi 20v 5 has the advantage of having been around for a while
> -hence the reliability factor. I dunno about you, but I would be
> more concerned about BMW and Volvo as far as competition is
> concerned. The M3 is nice, and the new Volvo 850 T5-R is nothing
> short of amazing -(like an S4 with front wheel drive).
and 850 will have four wheel drive soon.
....and sourced from Porsche/Audi I hear.....